What is the difference between RoboVac X8 and RoboVac X8 Hybrid?
The main differences between RoboVac X8 and RoboVac X8 Hybrid are:
- RoboVac X8 Hybrid is a 2-in-1 vacuum and mop device, while RoboVac X8 can only vacuum.
- RoboVac X8 Hybrid comes with a 400 ml dust box and 250 ml water tank, while RoboVac X8 comes with a 600 ml dust collector.
- Since RoboVac X8 Hybrid is capable of mopping, it also comes with a washable mopping cloth and disposable cloths.
What are some benefits of using RoboVac X8 Hybrid?
RoboVac X8 Hybrid is great for people who have pets. The twin-turbine technology gives each turbine 2000 Pa of suction power, increasing overall airflow by 80% so your house can go back to looking its best. You can clean up to 57.6% more pet hair with the immense power of the twin turbines than you can with a single-turbine robotic vacuum.
RoboVac X8 Hybrid is suitable for large or multi-level houses. Running for up to 180 m², the ultra-long runtime supports the RoboVac X8 series as it completes its floor duties across the house.
How long does it take RoboVac X8 Hybrid to charge from 0% to 100%?
About 4-5 hours.
Does RoboVac X8 Hybrid support voice commands to clean a specific room?
The EufyHome app supports dividing rooms once a valid map is created and saved. However, it doesn't support using voice commands (Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant) to clean a specific room.
Will replacing the battery on RoboVac X8 Hybrid delete its cleaning map?Replacing the battery or powering RoboVac X8 Hybrid on or off will not cause the map to be lost or the cleaning history to be erased. However, the cleaning map may be lost under these circumstances:
- Manually recharging RoboVac X8 Hybrid during its cleaning process.
- Manually moving RoboVac X8 Hybrid during its cleaning process.
- When RoboVac X8 Hybrid gets stuck for a long period of time and is unable to continue its cleaning process.
- Manually resetting the map.
- Manually deleting the map.
What constitutes a valid map for RoboVac X8 Hybrid?
If your map has a gray base colour and white lines, it is a temporary floor plan map, and not a valid map that has been saved. A map that has been created and successfully saved will be in colour.
In order to create and save a valid map, place RoboVac X8 Hybrid on the charging base and press the Start button to start Auto Clean. After RoboVac X8 Hybrid completes a full cleaning cycle and automatically returns to the charging station, a map will be saved with the rooms divided accordingly.